Wednesday, June 3, 2009

pictures!!!!!




Grace Albaugh 2009


Viola in the garden

copyright Grace Albaugh 2009

candy tuft in the garden

I finally got my new camera so I ran outside and snapped a few photos.

I thought I would then try my hand at transfering them onto my computer.

After that success I attempted to load one onto my post.

As you can plainly see I was successful!

Only one glitch. The pretty Viola on the top is supposed to be situated right above this line of text. Still working on how to place photos intermingled with the text. But I have to say up until this point it was a breeze. Didn't even need to read any directions in my camera manual. Perhaps I will wind up being a computer master after all.

Side note:
I fixed the finicky touch pad problem on the laptop by connecting a mouse. Found that out through my brilliant daughter E. Thanks sweetie for your great suggestion. What would I do without you?

I have added some pictures to some of my previous posts. Check them out if you want to see things like my turtle pool and the cat's whiskers.

Enjoy!

P.S. I was trying to edit this a bit and lost the picture of the viola, so please don't strain your eyes or your brain trying to find it. It was lost in cyberspace. Guess I still have a little way to go.


4 comments:

Kathleen said...

Congratulations!!! You've inspired me to post a picture or two that I've taken with my new little point and shoot. Fun, isn't it?

Hmmm...is this perhaps the little burst of creativity that followed the uninspired time?

Cheffie-Mom said...

Great job! Beautiful photos!

Delwyn said...

Hello Grace

have you worked out how to move your pics around in draft yet?

Also when you load them to blog if you have reduced the pixels they will take 1/10th of the time to load.

Now you have your camera take it everywhere with you - there is always something to shoot.

Happy Days

Grace Albaugh said...

still working on the layouts and setups. I think it takes me about 10 times as long to figure these things out as anyone else. The day you see pictures scattered all throughout my posts is the day you will know I finally figured it out. Thanks for your visit and encouragement!